BSc, DTATI*, MBA, DAT, OATR, RCAT, RP
Registered Art Therapist
Founder & CEO, InnerArt Inc.
*(Graduate Diploma Toronto Art Therapy Institute)
Dr. Sharona Bookbinder
Sharona is the founder and CEO of InnerArt Inc. She has practiced for 25+ years and is a highly regarded expert in her field. She is a presenter, author, educator, innovator and leader in healthcare and small business. She divides her time between full-time work at a Toronto area hospital, managing InnerArt and a busy private life. Sharona is in the position of Governance & Government Relations for the Canadian Art Therapy Association (ex-officio Treasurer). She has also taught at The Toronto Art Therapy Institute, Mount Mary University, WHEAT Institute, University of Toronto, and eager for opportunities for educating and raising awareness about art therapy. Sharona also finds time to supervise other art therapists in their practice.
Doctorate of Art Therapy Leadership (2020)
Masters of Business Administration in Innovation Leadership (2016)
Post-MBA certificate in Social Enterprise (2017).
Teaching / Instruction
U of T 2021
Founder and CEO of InnerArt Inc.
CATA Board Member
- The Business of Art Therapy (2019)
- Fusion of a Community Using Art Therapy in Long-Term Care (2016)
- Empowerment and Art Therapy With Marginalized Populations in Long-Term Care: A Team Perspective (2016)
- Attachment and Termination (1997)
- Palliative Care Mosaic Mirror Installation (2014)
- Art Therapy at the Odette Cancer Centre (2015)
©2012-2021 InnerArt Inc. All rights reserved.